Definition and Function of Cookies
Cookies are not virus files, spam, trojans, worms, spyware, nor advertising programming, whether static or in pop-up window (pop-up) format.
Types of cookies used by this website
This website uses technical, personalization, analytical, and advertising cookies.
- Technical cookies: These enable the operational management of the website, allowing the user to navigate without problems. They can help control traffic and data communication, identify sessions, access restricted areas, perform registration requests or participate in events, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (e.g., loading animation of text or images), or share content through social networks, among many other functions.
- Personalization cookies: These allow for remembering information so that the user can navigate the website with certain personalized characteristics, such as language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the website based on the user’s browser type, background colors used, profile image, among others.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: These, processed by MORGANA STUDIOS or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurement and analysis of the usage that users make of the offered service. For this purpose, their navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the information and the product or service offerings we provide.
- Advertising cookies: These, processed by MORGANA STUDIOS or third parties, allow us to analyze your internet browsing habits so that we can display advertising related to your browsing profile.
Some cookies can be versatile, meaning they fulfill 2 or more functions.
This website uses both its own and third-party cookies.
- Own cookies: These are managed by the website’s own editor. They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain managed by the editor and from which the requested service is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are managed by an individual or legal entity different from the editor.
Detailed information about the cookies used by this website:
|_ga||Google Analytics||Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.||1 year 1 month 4 days||Analytics||Google Analytics
|_ga_*||Google Analytics||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.||1 year 1 month 4 days||Analytics||Google Analytics
|CookieLawInfoConsent||CookieYes||CookieYes sets this cookie to record the default button state of the corresponding category and the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.||1 year||Necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||CookieYes||The GDPR Cookie Consent plugin sets the cookie to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".||1 year||Necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||CookieYes||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie stores the user consent for cookies in the category "Performance".||1 year||Necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||CookieYes||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie records the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category.||1 year||Necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||CookieYes||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie records the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category.||1 year||Necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||CookieYes||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie stores user consent for cookies in the category "Others".||1 year||Necessary|
|YSC||Youtube||Youtube sets this cookie to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.||session||Advertisement|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Youtube||YouTube sets this cookie to measure bandwidth, determining whether the user gets the new or old player interface.||5 months 27 days||Advertisement|
|yt-remote-device-id||Youtube||YouTube sets this cookie to store the user's video preferences using embedded YouTube videos.||never||Advertisement|
|yt.innertube::requests||Youtube||YouTube sets this cookie to register a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||never||Advertisement|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||Youtube||YouTube sets this cookie to store the user's video preferences using embedded YouTube videos.||never||Advertisement|
|yt.innertube::nextId||Youtube||YouTube sets this cookie to register a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen||never||Advertisement|
|CONSENT||Youtube||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded YouTube videos and registers anonymous statistical data.||2 years||Analytics|
|__cf_bm||Cloudfare||Cloudflare set the cookie to support Cloudflare Bot Management.||30 minutes||Functional|
|aka_debug||Vimeo||Vimeo sets this cookie which is essential for the website to play video functionality.||session||Functional|
|vuid||Vimeo||Vimeo installs this cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos on the website.||1 year 1 month 4 days||Analytics|
|sync_active||Vimeo||This cookie is set by Vimeo and contains data on the visitor's video-content preferences, so that the website remembers parameters such as preferred volume or video quality.||never||Performance|
|player||Vimeo||Vimeo uses this cookie to save the user's preferences when playing embedded videos from Vimeo.||1 year||Functional|
|pll_language||Polylang||Polylang sets this cookie to remember the language the user selects when returning to the website and get the language information when unavailable in another way.||1 year||Functional|
How can I deactivate or delete these cookies?
The user can allow or block cookies, as well as delete their browsing data (including cookies) from the browser they use (refer to the options and instructions provided by each browser for this purpose).
If the user accepts third-party cookies, they should delete them from the browser options.
Below are the links with information to manage cookies for the most commonly used browsers:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Other browsers: Consult the documentation of the installed browser.
Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on
If you want to reject analytical cookies from Google Analytics in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout