Controller of Personal Data Processing
In accordance with current regulations, the user is informed that the controller of the personal data provided is MORGANA VFX & MOTION S.L. (MORGANA STUDIOS), with Tax Identification Number: B88249743 and registered address at Calle Magallanes, 30, 2nd Floor, 28015 Madrid.
Contact Phone: +34 914260275.
Data Processed by MORGANA STUDIOS
The data provided by users that will be processed by MORGANA STUDIOS include the following:
- Basic information: name, company, professional title.
- Contact details: phone number, email address, country, city of residence, etc.
- Personal characteristics data: nationality, gender, work permit.
- Academic and professional data: work experience, training, qualifications, etc.
- Information related to joining preferences: date and availability of joining, salary expectations, preferred locations.
- Other data provided through inquiries, suggestions, doubts, and/or requests.
If the user is under 18 years old, they must have the authorization of their parents or legal guardians to provide their personal data. MORGANA STUDIOS cannot effectively verify the age of users, therefore it is exempt from any liability if the user does not comply with this requirement.
The website servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number assigned automatically to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a properly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of data for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical measurements that provide information about the number of page impressions, the number of visits to web services, the order of visits, access points, among other information.
Purpose of Data Processing
The user-provided data is necessary to provide the requested service with all guarantees and will be processed for the following purposes: administrative, accounting, and fiscal management, access control, commercial prospecting and advertising sending, and management of applicant data for possible hiring.
MORGANA STUDIOS will always ensure that the use of the website, its content, and the processing of the user’s personal data are carried out correctly. In this regard, MORGANA STUDIOS will not share the data it possesses with third parties. In case it is necessary to do so to comply with legal requirements or for the administration of the website, appropriate confidentiality agreements will be provided between the parties.
Third-party links on the website have privacy policies separate from MORGANA STUDIOS. Access to these sites is the responsibility of the user, and it is their responsibility to understand and decide whether to accept them or not.
To fulfill the intended purpose, your data may be communicated to the tax authority or any other public body with competence in the matter.
The website includes a contact form that collects personal data from users to facilitate communication with MORGANA STUDIOS, ask questions, provide comments, request a quote, reserve services offered on the website, or assert any rights they have.
Failure to provide the necessary minimum personal data will prevent MORGANA STUDIOS from responding to the request. This processing will be considered legitimate as part of a pre-contractual diligence. The website’s server and MORGANA STUDIOS’ email will handle the processing.
MORGANA STUDIOS requires the support of third parties to adequately offer its services and products, with which it enters into proper confidentiality agreements and verifies compliance with regulations on personal data protection. The data provided to these third parties cannot be used for other purposes not authorized by the data owner.
In compliance with the principles of information and transparency, these third parties are:
- Verónica Buide Somoza, provider of legal advisory and strategic consultancy services.
- Manuel Dueñas López, provider of legal services as a lawyer.
In specific cases, MORGANA STUDIOS may use applications or tools that have not been included or named in this list, as a better option to perform a certain task. If this happens, MORGANA STUDIOS will notify users, clients, or participants accordingly.
Legitimacy for Data Processing
The legal basis for the processing of customer and collaborator data is the execution of the contract signed with MORGANA STUDIOS, in addition to the data subject’s consent when providing their contact details.
The legal basis for the processing of data received by MORGANA STUDIOS through its contact form is the data subject’s consent when providing their contact details.
The legal basis for the processing of data from candidates or workers of MORGANA STUDIOS is the employment relationship between the company and its employees, in addition to the data subject’s consent when providing their contact details.
Duration of Processing
The provided personal data will be retained until the end of the contractual and/or employment relationship and, subsequently, during the legally required periods.
The user, as the data subject, has the right to:
- Know if their data is being processed and receive information about the processing of their data, as well as a copy of the same.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, their data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain the restriction of the processing of their data when one of the conditions established in data protection regulations is met.
- Request data portability.
- Revoke the consent granted when the purpose is based on their consent.
- Object to the processing at any time, for reasons related to their specific situation, in case the processing is based on the legitimate interest of MORGANA STUDIOS.
- When personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organization, they have the right to be informed about how they can access or obtain a copy of the appropriate safeguards related to the transfer.
- Lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, if they believe that MORGANA STUDIOS has violated any provision of the GDPR.
For the purpose of exercising these rights, the user must send a written communication, indicating “Data Protection” as the reference, to the postal address mentioned above, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the right they wish to exercise.
The provider has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration, and/or access by unauthorized third parties. The website uses generally accepted information security techniques in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures, and cryptographic mechanisms, all for the purpose of preventing unauthorized access to the data.
To achieve these goals, the user accepts that the provider obtains data for the purpose of authenticating access controls.
Last update: July 2023